Now that the FMCSA has passed regulations related to commercial motor vehicle drivers introducing requirements for electronic logging devices (ELDs), there are updated timelines and all drivers must be compliant by December 2019.
Read Trimble Field Service Management's Quick Guide to learn about:
- The extent of the changes and who is affected
- The timeframe for implementation and final deadlines
- The reasons for the mandate and hidden benefits it could have for your fleet
- How to choose the best solution for your organization
- Learn about Trimble Tap & Go technology for fast and simple login